Micro Link Hair Extensions
What are Micro Link Hair Extensions?
Presently, Micro Link Hair Extensions alslo known as Cold Fusion Hair Extensions are a very popular method of hair extensions insertion. It is applied to your hair using 1-centimeter strands of hair that are locked into place using links, beads or locks at the end of the strands. A piece of your natural hair is then inserted through these links, beads or locks and then using a special tool, the hair extension specialist will clamp them to your hair.
What type of hair is used for micro link hair extensions?
By far, Remy hair extensions are the absolute best on the market today. Remy hair extensions is not really a particular type of hair, rather a method used to manufacture the hair extensions. What makes Remy hair extensions unique is that all the individual hair strands run in the same direction. This prevents any tangling or matting of the hair and makes it a more natural and healthy-looking hair, being much easier to maintain. Needless to say, we prefer using Remy hair extensions because we strive for the highest quality and the most beautiful hair extensions to insert on our client’s hair.
How long do Micro Link Hair Extensions installation take?
It is difficult to say without examining your hair because we must know exactly how many hair strands that you’ll need. On average, it can take 2 to 8 hours but again, this is something that we will inform you of during your hair extension consultation.
Are there risks factors with Microlink Hair xtensions?
There are no chemicals applied whatsoever so there is no risk of damage to your natural hair.
How long do Micro Links Hair Extensions last?
On average, Cold Fusion Hair Extensions can last up to 6 months. However, they must be retightening approximately every 4 weeks depending your hair type and how rapidly your hair grows. Our hair extensions experts will explain this in detail during your free consultation.
- If maintained correctly, micro links can last up to six months.
- They require no chemicals or heat so will not damage your hair.
- These type of hair extensions are reusable
- This method gives your hair the most natural look and is very difficult to distinguish if you even have hair extensions.
- This type of hair extensions method requires much practice and it is very difficult to find a hair extension specialist that is experienced in microlink hair extensions.
- Sometimes, these beads or locks can be visible in the rear of your head while lifting your hair, occurring more commonly with very thin hair.
- Clients can sometimes experience pulling and a mild headache for several days after the procedure. The headache and the pulling will normally stop after the hair extensions loosen up a little so if it doesn’t, you should be calling your hair extension specialist.
- Though an experience hair extension specialist can complete the entire process within two hours, it can take up 8 hours depending on the type of hair you have and the number of strands that are inserted.
We hope this answers many of you questions regarding micro link hair extensions, please call us email us or chat with us on live chat if you have any further questions. We really appreciate your interest in Bell’ Arte Hair Studio we hope to hear from you soon.
Bell' Arte Specials:
Note: This Special only applies to any full head hair extensions installation at Bell Arte Hair Studio
Let’s Talk Cold Fusion Hair Extensions
Book Online Anytime,
It’s Quick & Easy!
Please complete the contact form below and we will have our hair stylist contact you as soon as possible.